Typically, home owners and realtors have come to accept that staging costs will be a part of their overall marketing budget for a property sale. They’ve come to expect to pay anywhere from $1,000 for very minimal home staging to upwards of $25,000 for luxury home staging. The virtual home staging industry is taking a stand against these sometimes absurd costs, by offering really beautifully staged spaces for a literal fraction of the price. It won’t be long until most properties are virtually staged. Here are the top five reasons to consider virtual staging over traditional staging; as opposed to a “second best” alternative:
- Cost: Virtual staging is typically less expensive than traditional staging. Traditional staging involves renting furniture and accessories, hiring a professional stager, and potentially paying for storage and transportation costs. In contrast, virtual staging only requires paying for the virtual staging service and the digital images.
- Convenience: Virtual staging is a convenient option for those who may not have the time or resources to physically stage a property. With virtual staging, you can quickly and easily stage a property without the hassle of coordinating with a stager and furniture rental company.
- Flexibility: Virtual staging allows for greater flexibility in the design and staging of a property. With virtual staging, you can easily experiment with different design styles and furniture layouts without the cost and effort of physically moving furniture around. You can also showcase spaces with several different options. For instance - virtually staging a small room first as a home office, and then as a nursery.
- Target audience: Depending on the target audience of the property, virtual staging may be a more effective option than traditional staging. For example, if the property is being marketed to international buyers or investors who are unable to visit the property in person, virtual staging can help them visualize the potential of the property. Many people make decisions based solely on what’s online. You want the photos to compel buyers to visit (if they can) or to purchase (if they cannot visit).
- Timeframe: Virtual staging can be completed much more quickly than traditional staging. This can be beneficial if the property needs to be staged quickly to get the listing on the market.
Over time, it’s our belief at Luxury Staging Pro that virtual home staging is going to mostly take over the home staging industry. That’s why we work so hard to ensure our clients’ happiness and satisfaction with each and every staged photo we sell. We also take the time to explain the process of virtual staging, making it easy and stress-free every step of the way. For more information or to order staging for your next listing, please visit us at www.luxurystagingpro.com