New home builders, contractors and new home realtors have been gravitating over the last five years more and more towards virtual home staging instead of traditional home staging. There are, of course, several differences between virtual and traditional staging, including cost, convenience, and level of customization. For new construction and fully remodeled homes especially, high-end or luxury virtual staging offers so many benefits.
Virtual staging involves digitally placing furniture and decor inside photos of an empty property, while traditional staging involves physically furnishing and decorating a property with rented furniture and decor. Virtual staging a new construction property is painless, affordable and quick. Here are some of the key differences and advantages of each type of staging:
- Virtual staging is typically much cheaper than traditional staging, which can require renting furniture, hiring a staging company, and paying for storage and transportation fees.
- The cost of virtual staging can vary depending on the number of rooms staged, the level of customization required, and the virtual staging company selected.
- Traditional staging can be much more expensive, with costs ranging from a few thousand dollars to tens of thousands of dollars depending on the size and style of the property.
- Virtual staging is far more convenient than traditional staging because it doesn't require physical furniture or decor to be moved in and out of the property. With brand new homes, this can take away the anxiety of scratched floors, wall scuffs and more.
- Virtual staging can be done quickly and remotely, making it a good option for busy sellers.
- Traditional staging can be time-consuming and disruptive to the property, requiring furniture and decor to be moved in and out of the property.
- Virtual staging offers greater customization options than traditional staging, as digital furniture and decor pieces can be easily swapped out or changed.
- Virtual staging allows sellers to present multiple versions of a property or switch out furnishings and decor more easily to appeal to different buyer demographics.
- Traditional staging is limited by the availability of rental furniture and decor, which limits the level of customization and personalization that can be achieved.
Overall, virtual staging is a great cost-effective and convenient alternative to traditional staging, providing greater flexibility and customization options for showcasing a property and attracting potential buyers. It's important to work with a reputable virtual staging company that provides high-quality designs and offers a satisfaction guarantee or revisions policy to ensure that the resulting images accurately represent the property and appeal to buyers. Luxury Staging Pro has been virtual staging new construction listings since 2019. Contact us on our website, where you can set up a virtual meeting/walkthrough; order photos directly, or just browse our gallery.